HD620 Smart Door Lock
Lock with deadbolt – NO wifi
|Door Type||Wood door/Indoor|
|Data Storage Options||Memory Card|
|Comparison time||≤ 0.5sec|
|Mortise||304 Stainless steel – 4585 mortise|
|Working Time||using of 4pcs of AAA Battery|
|Working Voltage||up to 182 days working time|
|Working Temperature||-25°- 55°|
|Suit for door Standard||40-120mm|
|Fingerprint capacity||50 user|
|IC Card storage capacity||100 card|
|Password storage capacity||100 password|
|Fingerprint Collection Methods||Semiconductor|
17 People watching this product now!
- The HD-620 is a specially designed digital door lock for private spaces.
- AI function capable of recording fingerprints and responding quickly.
- Deadbolt lock from the inside.
- Integrated handle and fingerprint.
- Manual function - Passage mode (door always open).
- When the battery is low, it can be connected to a Power Bank to open it.
- Choose the direction you want, the door can be opened in 2 directions.
- Minimalist panel type, suitable for all types of doors.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy.
- Power Supply Mode: 4pcs AAA batteries.
- Fingerprint Capacity: 50
- IC Card Capacity: 100
- Unlock Methods : Password/Mechanical Key/IC card/Fingerprint.
- Door Types: Wooden Door (Indoor) with mortise 4585.
- Suitable for door thickness 30mm-100mm.
- The warranty is limited to the required type, batch number and number which are manufactured by supplier listed in the warranty.
- One year warranty from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is only guaranteed due to normal use of the product.
- We do not hold warranty responsibility when any of the following conditions happen:
- 1. The breakdown and the damage caused by the force majeure.
- 2. Failures that occur when not used in accordance with normal use requirements.
- 3. Failure by unauthorized modification or added other functions.
- 4. The fault, scratch or damage by moving or falling.
- 5. Improper use, storage and repair to damage caused by users.
- 6. Damage by forced connection with other company fittings and mattings.